- Born and studied in Korea (B.E.) and United states.
- Graduated South Baylor University.
- Virginia board of medicine licensed acupuncturist.
- Georgia board of medicine licensed acupuncturist.
- National certification commission acupuncture and oriental medicine (NCCAOM) diplomated acupuncturist.
- In practice since 1999.
- Practiced with Dr.Syn (3rd generation acupuncturist, founder Dr.Syn’s acupuncture clinic).
- Practiced before at Berkley Medicine and Rehab center, Feder Health Clinic.
- Dr.Syn’s Acupuncture Clinic301A Park Hill Dr.
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Mon 9am - 6pm Tue 9am - 6pm Wed Closed Thu 9am - 6pm Fri 9am - 5pm Sat 9am - 12pm Sun Closed
- Auricular Acupuncture: What it is and why is everyone talking about it?
- 7 Ways Acupuncture Can Help With Running Injuries
- Acupuncture and Fatigue